We have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable candidates.
*Title: Report Developer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Rate: $45/hr *
*Client: Healthcare industry*
The Report Developer resource will work with key customers (both business
and technology) and vendors to support defined technical processes and
procedures of applications and systems necessary to business operations. The
Report Developer is the subject-matter-expert (SME) for the support of the
application and its associated modules, has an understanding of technology,
and can apply this knowledge to addressing report/export solutions enabling
the organization to achieve defined financial and operational goals.
In addition to being accountable to direct line management, the Report
Developer be accountable to and take direction from the Application
Operations Specialist, Applications Operations Manager(s), IT*s internal
customers at the manager, director and vice-president levels.
*Skills: SQL Server 2005, healthcare environment, SMHP PA, AR, Billing, HIM,
Registration, Clinical experience *
* Responsible for sending provider data extracts to various vendors.
* Responsible for sending membership data extracts to various vendors.
* Responsible for Capitation extract and/or reports.
* Determine the best tools to pull from the SQL2005 database.
* Apply SSR experience to work with Microsoft Reporting Services.
* Composition of technical and end-user documentation as needed.
* Report writing, installation, customization, and training.
* Ensuring correct and prompt development of reports and related services to
Tech Results and / or its customers.
* Develop reports meeting specifications that are accurate and complete.
* Regularly work with the various levels of the user community, business
owners, and IT Management as needed to meet and exceed customer
* Continually seek opportunities for operational improvement to increase
customer satisfaction and business relationships.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures to drive operational
efficiencies for applications supported.
* Participate in minor or major projects and may contribute in the
development of work plans.
* Actively participates on new application implementations or upgrades of
existing systems including participating in developing technical
documentation and policies and procedures.
* Participate in the *on-call* schedule including *after hour* and weekend
* Support leadership with IT directives/strategies and incorporates them
into daily activities.
* Participate in internal team meetings, client meetings, vendor meetings,
and focus groups.
* Develop informative, well-organized presentations and delivers to team,
user community, business owners and/or IT Management (as needed).
* Seek and participates in identifying training opportunities to improve
overall support operations.
* Active participant in Incident, Request, Change and Problem Management
processes and activities.
* Engage in High severity incidents and contributes in problem management
and root-cause analysis.
* Actively seek to achieve adherence to Service-Level Agreement (SLA)
* Responsible for the daily support of customers with technical issues
including identification, resolution, escalation, referral, and follow up.
* Seek to actively achieve IT*s commitment to improve patient care and
safety and to support the healthcare workers in their daily
* 5-8 years of IT experience in a healthcare environment.
* Experience with various revenue cycle, financial and/or healthcare
* 8+ years’ experience with the SMHP Application day-to-day support,
Regulatory Upgrades and Application Upgrades.
* Microsoft SQL Server 2005 experience.
* Experience creating SSIS packages.
* SMHP PA, AR, Billing, HIM, Registration, Clinical experience.
* HL7 interface message understanding.
* SQL Query and Report Writing experience.
* Product support experience.
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required *
o Knowledge of specific IT applications*application and programming levels.
o Excellent knowledge of healthcare-related software applications.
o Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
o Ability to create, manage and enhance customer and vendor relationships.
o Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
o Ability to work in a complex and matrixed team environment; experience
working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
o Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule, and meet
o Skills in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint
Thanks & Regards
Ram | Sr. Recruiter
SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538
ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at