This is a reminder that on June 10, Aaron Siegel sent you an invitation to
become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Aaron Siegel's invitation.

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On June 10, Aaron Siegel wrote:

> To:  []
> From: Aaron Siegel []
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
> - Aaron

The only way to get access to Aaron Siegel's professional network on LinkedIn
is through the following link:

You can remove yourself from Aaron Siegel's network at any time.

(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation