Hope you are doing well.
Please find the attached list of requirements which we received just now.
The probability of getting interviews for the candidates on these reks are
Contract :18 Mnths*
Senior Technical QA Analyst
Design and perform Quality Assurance on database solutions to meet customer
needs. Perform in-depth research and analysis of data/functional and
technical specifications and develop appropriate test strategies that
balance quality, business risk, cost, and time to market. Design and
implement tests for measuring functionality, compliance, and performance of
applications and document findings. Provide guidance to junior Technical QA
Analyst team members.**
Major Job Functions/Components
· Represent Information Delivery Quality Assurance interest in
cross-functional project teams (team status, issue escalation, risk
assessment, etc.) and facilitate cross-functional problem solving sessions.
· Develop test strategy to determine the acceptable range for test
results, performance and overall integrity for any size initiative.
· Develop and implement efficient and effective test plans including
detailed test cases based on project artifacts, such as business
requirements, functional specifications, source to target mappings, analytic
specifications and technical specifications for Data Warehousing
· Analyze/profile data to meet project needs, create test beds and
seed test data using Structure Query Language (SQL), or by other means based
on environment, to ensure complete coverage of business requirements,
functional and technical specifications are met.
· Manage defect discovery and resolution during test execution;
identify strategies and resources needed to fix problems in accordance with
QA best practices
· Exercise judgment within broadly defined quality assurance
practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, tools and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
· Provide estimation of work in terms of schedule and
in project risk assessments to identify potential obstacles ahead of time.
· Responsible for providing overall day-to- day Information Delivery
QA expertise and technical direction in order to support junior level
Technical QA Analysts in their work efforts.
· Lead the effort in identifying and selecting the proper tools
needed to efficiently perform Technical QA Analysts tasks.
· Develop complex SQL scripts that validate business requirements
and source to target mapping within the data warehouse.
· Work on problems where analysis requires in-depth research and/or
evaluation of various factors.
· Management contact is typically advisory or negotiating in nature
and involves exchanges of technical or complex information.
· Assist the Project Manager in developing the project schedule as
it relates to Technical QA Analyst activities, dependencies and timelines to
facilitate accurate project schedules. Follow the department software
development life cycle (SDLC) and adhere to standards and best practices in
· Responsible for executing ETL code to load data in database tables
using a scheduling tool such as Control-M.
· Develop and execute ETL graphs to convert files to tables and
tables to files.
*This job description is intended to describe the general responsibilities
and type of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The
major job functions/components above are the typical functions of the job
and are not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job
responsibilities, tasks and duties. Personnel in this position should be
aware that the responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder may
differ from those outlined in this job description and various other duties
may be assigned as needed. *
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of software testing/development experience.
If no degree, a minimum of 7 years of software testing/development
Additional Education/Experience Preferences
· Advanced SQL experience
· Experience with or working knowledge of at least three of the
o Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) tool such as Ab Initio, Informatica, etc.
o UNIX to facilitate file transfer
o Reporting tool such as Business Objects
o Scheduling tool such as Control-M
o System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a Data Warehouse environment
· Proficient with problem tracking/reporting systems (e.g., Mercury
Quality Center, Rational ClearQuest, etc.).
· Familiarity with shell scripting and command line execution on a
· Health insurance experience is preferred.
· Subject matter expert in one or more health care business areas
(e.g. claims, provider, members, etc)
· Experience with business requirements traceability.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate with Business and IM staff,
Management and Project Management.
· Capable of handling a diversity of assignments concurrently with
one or more being complex.
· Ability to effectively adapt to and apply rapidly changing
technology to business needs.
· Ability to solve problems independently, quickly and completely
and to communicate them clearly to upper management.
· Ability to develop technical documentation and make presentations
to diverse types of audiences (management, users, vendors, technical staff).
· Capable of being effective and productive with only high level
· Must be self-disciplined, flexible and adaptable.
· Ability to negotiate and persuade at all management levels as well
as thrive in cross-functional and high-stress environment also required.
Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
Certified Software Tester (CSTE)
Send me the resumes to kva...@vigiboss.com,kmur...@vigiboss.com,
Please fell free to talk to me if you have any queries.
I extend the best of my wishes to you………
Lal K Vamsi
Business Operations (India)
165 Main St, Suite 301
Medway, MA 02053
Email : kva...@vigiboss.com
Phone : (774)-277-3305
Alt No : (774)-277-3900 * 1007
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at