we have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable candidates.

*Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Telecom exp. (Network side)*

*Location: Overland Park, KS*

*Duration: 14+ months (cud go up to 2 yrs.)*

*Client: Ericsson*

Looking for a good Oracle PL/SQL consultant.

Analytical experience in requirements definition, design, development, unit
testing and implementation of applications

Strong knowledge of Oracle data base schemas and tools

Customer care skills including strong verbal and written communications

Strong follow up skills

Ability to work within a team environment where communication is essential

Ability to work independently on assignments

Key skills: Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting, Wireless 911 working knowledge,
Wireless topology, Data Modeling, Data Synchronization, Java, MVC, and JSF.

It’s a big Plus if you have the following

1.    Telecom on the Network/Hardware side

2.    Oracle ADF

3.    Net Cracker, Granite, or Cramer would trump all of the above\Thanks &

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoSoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 9453

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net