*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Remedy Developer
*Location: Phoenix, AZ will be preferred (can also work Remotely)*
Duration: 6 Months
Skill Set – BMC ARS 7.6.04, ITSM Suite 7.6.04, SLM 7.6.04, Remedy Migrator,
.Net / Web services, API’s and Plug-ins, Remedy Developer Studio.
Environment – Red Hat Linux 5, Oracle 11g
1. Must have vast customization experience on Remedy customizations &
good exposure working with Developer Studio.
2. Must be able to re-architect / re-build existing Custom integrations
and excellent trouble shooting skill is required.
3. Must have ability to work independently with customer, suggest best
practices and drive the work assigned to closure.
4. Must be comfortable at analyzing the current webservice/.Net
Integrations, API’s, Plug-ins and Work on the uplift project.
5. Exposure to Atrium SSO, Atrium Core CMDB, Atrium Integrator, ADDM,
Alarm Point, BMC Analytics, RKM 7.6.04 is a Plus
6. Integration for BMC Remedy Service Desk w.r.to BMC BEM / BMC SIM and
Remedy Service Desk is a plus. Demonstrate strong ITIL Framework concepts
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at