*Job Location:* San Francisco,CA
*Duration:* 6 months contract+
*Required Skill set*:
· SQL Server Database Administration for 14 production and 14
non-production SQL Server instances to support applications
· System Administration to support the release process and
troubleshoot issues related to:
a. .NET development changes
b. VB6 development changes
· Apache Tomcat system administration capabilities to support these
c. Visual Clarity
· Should have a knowledge of database architecture concept,
Development and Implementation of SQL Server Objects, Experience of
Export/Import Database Objects, Investigate and resolve problems arising in
all aspects of the SQL Server Development environment.
· Knowledge of third part y backup tools like Tivoli, Sonasafe etc.
· Knowledge of basic Sever level and Networking concepts.
· Knowledge of reporting Services.
· Knowledge of applications like PeopleSoft,Cpi, Sharepoint,Hyperion
· Knowledge of SQL Server replication, mirroring, maintenance plans
and DR recovery strategies
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills along with the
ability to report status to managers and customers as required.
· To support the application development lifecycle, create and
maintain database environment to support business applications for
programming and testing query , Maintenance Plan , High Availability ,
Upgrade and Installation)
· Server Installations, Database creations, Configurations,
Maintaining backups-recovery and ensuring its integrity, Performance Tuning,
Normalization, Optimization, Profiler and database monitoring.
· Give assistance and support to Customers, Developers and QAs in
database related issues.
· Displays skills in writing and maintaining PL/SQL programs -
stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers.
· Implement and maintain Quality processes for DBMS activities.
· Responsible for data management, reports creation, base
programming, validation and testing.
· Create Data Entry, Data Validation & data analysis Guidelines.
· Ability to translate complicated user requirements and requests
into functional and technical specifications.
· Ability to evaluate various technologies and to implement
· Ensure that guidelines are followed for access control to a
· Update project related documentation regularly.
· Ability to understand and troubleshooting the issue with very
little knowledge transfer.
· Understand client server and internet systems architectures.
· Assist in developing company standards for development.
· Understand and comply with core operating procedures and work
· Develop and maintain good communication on issues related to
· Maintain quality and timeliness of assigned project work.
· Perform other duties as directed by seniors
· Participate in project status meetings as required and provide
project status updates with respect to work on hand.
· Good time-management, communications, decision making and
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working
relationships with team members.
· Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes
when issues/events may affect delivery.
* Kindly provide the following details for quick process**:*
Latest Resume in word format:
Legal Visa Status:
Willing to Relocate:
Desired Hourly rate:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at