We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Title: * *SQL Server DBA*
*Location: **Charleston, West Virginia *
*Duration: * 24+ months
*REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS *
- 3+ years of experience in managing SQL Server 2005/2008 on a Windows
Server 2003/2008 platform in a DBA role supporting high availability and
scalable enterprise systems.
- Must have current knowledge of database concepts including
administration, performance tuning, hardware requirements, operating
systems, database support tools, back-up/restore, and database security.
- Extensive experience Creating and Optimizing Database Queries, Indexes,
Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Reports.
- 2+ years of experience with installation and maintenance of SQL server
on clustered environments.
- 3 years of SSIS experience and Reporting experience (SSRS) including
development and deployment.
- Experience of RDBMS methodology and SQL scripting.
- 3+ years of experience in query optimization and performance tuning.
- Exposure to Microsoft Visio to document databases
- Must work well in fast pasted environment with multiple IT teams and
clients to produce a high level of client satisfaction.
- Ability to multitask and reprioritize work in a changing business
- Willingness to work under current DBA’s direction
- Ability to translate complex technical information into easily
- Ability to review systems analysis documents and create a logical and
physical database design
- Ability to work in a team environment. This position requires the DBA
to work closely and support peer-DBAs, systems analysts, and application
developers in order to design and develop the most efficient databases
possible for the organization.
- Preference will be given to anyone with experience in supporting ACCESS
- Preference will be given to anyone with experience in using three or
more of the following items, currently used in our environment
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010
- IIS 6.0
- Red Gate Tool Belt
- Quest LiteSpeed
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
- EMC Avamar Backup and Recovery
- Microsoft Visio
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*
Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>*
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at