This is a reminder that on June 27, koti kolli sent you an invitation to become
part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept koti kolli's invitation.

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On June 27, koti kolli wrote:

> To:  []
> From: koti kolli []
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
> - koti

The only way to get access to koti kolli's professional network on LinkedIn is
through the following link:

You can remove yourself from koti kolli's network at any time.

(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation