*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c. I will get back to you at the
earliest. Thanks

* *

Job: Sharepoint/C# Developers

Location : Redmond, WA

Duration : 6+ Months

*Here is the brief JD*

·         Strong in C#, Asp.net, Sql

  ·         Should have good Problem Solving and Programming Logic

·         Deployment Development Background is a plus

  ·         MOSS 2007 Backend installations

·         Strong Design and Development Skills

·         Good communication and should be able to work independently

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.