*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: PeopleSoft SRM/Supplier

Location: Charlotte, NC.

Duration: Long term.

*PeopleSoft SRM/Supplier* Contracts management module experience a MUST.
Purely Functional role.

PeopleSoft SRM/Contracts Functional Consultant: -

   1. 10-12 of IT with 5-6 years of experience as PeopleSoft Functional
   Consultant experience.
   2. Strong expertise in Implementing PeopleSoft SRM/*Supplier Contracts
   management module* for a large Organization
   3. Expert in PeopleSoft SRM/Contract business processes, configuration
   and integrations with other modules/business functions
   4. Experience in gathering requirements, suggesting
   5. Strong experience in creating Functional Designs etc.
   6. Strong client facing and interpersonal skills
   7. Ability to deliver critical projects within specified time

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.