*                   We have an urgent below requirement, pls reply me ASAP*

*Position’s name: Project Manager*

*Assignment period:* 6 months
Location: Tulsa, OK

*Job description: ***

·        Experienced PM responsible for full SDLC of a highly visible client

·         Must be self-sufficient and self-starter.

·         Must be able to work with a demanding client by managing
expectations and setting priorities for deliverables.

·         Knowledge of E&U industry would be helpful.

*Required skills: *

Strong PM skills, PMI certified, IBM certified preferred, E&U industry
knowledge desired.

*As this is an urgent requirement, kindly respond to it at earliest

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,