*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Candidate has to pass online test first to be considered.*
*Position: .Net Developer*
*Location: Moorestown, NJ*
*Duration: 4 months + *
*Job Summary:* The Senior Developers will join a team of other developers,
database professionals and test engineers working on an HR payroll
processing platform that is maintain and enhanced through a formal software
development life cycle. This candidate will be involved in the
implementation, enhancement and maintenance of the company’s next-generation
flagship Payroll product. This is a position with duties surrounding all
phases of software life-cycle development including but not limited to
analysis, design, defect resolution, development, production support etc.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned. *
· Follow current, best practices, creation of VB.NET code, SQL
stored procedures and scripts necessary to meet specifications outlined in
requirements documents and complete, revise or remediate new and existing
functionality in Client applications.
· Assist with or lead effort on analysis and design needed to
perform the coding tasks
· Unit and integration testing
· Communicate with other members of development team to coordinate
related tasks required in the analysis, design, coding and testing of new or
existing functionality in Client applications.
· UI creation and maintenance
· Make suggestions for modifications to database structure to
support new or changes to existing functionality.
· Make suggestions or changes that improve overall ability of
development team to perform; operate in a high-performance culture noted for
accountability, trust and open communications
· Contribute to maintenance/improvement of quality of code base
· Maintain and improve coding skills by keeping abreast of latest
development technology, practices, procedures and toolsets.
· Other tasks outlined by development manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have proven analysis,
design and programming/development skills using the technologies listed.
Analysis and interpretation of business requirements, flow charting, and
functional decomposition are essential skills for this position. A positive,
team-oriented attitude and ability to stay focused in a fast-paced, rapid
development environment are essential for fulfilling the requirements of
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Computer Science from four-year College or
university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Primary experience should
include: 5-7+ years of VB .NET programming, 5-7+ years of Windows® Forms
programming, 5-7+ years of ASP.NET and ADO.NET programming. Experience with
Microsoft® Application Blocks and/or the Microsoft® Enterprise Library are a
*Applicable Skills and Technologies:*
· VB .NET Development
· ADO.NET Development
· ASP.NET Development (Web Forms)
· Windows® Forms Development
· Microsoft® User Interface Application Blocks (2.0)
· Microsoft® Enterprise Library (e.g. Microsoft® Data Blocks)
· UI Control Development (User/Server/Custom, VB etc.)
· Microsoft SQL Server® Development
*Thanks & Regards, *
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at