*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Sr. Performance Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
*Front end performance analyst*
- Responsible for performance-testing applications, evaluating tools that
make deploying and running applications faster, and working with software
engineers to come up with suggestions for improving architecture for
- Profile applications using a Java application profiler tool and provide
recommendations for code changes
- Stress test applications and identify performance bottlenecks
- Evaluate Java application servers for performance and features
- Evaluate potential application architecture changes to improve
efficiencies, emphasis in memory and performance optimization, contributing
to design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing,
supporting beta testing, bug fixes and documentation. An emphasis will be
put on continually proving and ensuring optimal application performance and
memory consumption characteristics.
- Determine current site capacity and make recommendations for planning
- Identify and eliminate applications errors related to load
- Java performance analysis and bottleneck identification: Measurements,
profilers. Identify the metrics to look for while analyzing a Java program
for performance Requirements
- Expert proficiency with application servers preferably Websphere and
Oracle Application server configuration and tuning.
- Experience testing Java/J2EE applications
- 3-5 years experience in Java optimization
- Expert knowledge of java programming and architecture, APIs and Java-based
technologies (servlets, jsps, etc).
- Expert knowledge of JVM. Lifecycle of a class, of an object. Full
understanding of object creation, garbage collection, and synchronization
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at