We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
* Location: White Plains, NY*
* Duration: long term*
*Major Purpose of Job*: To design, develop, test, implement, document and
support SharePoint business applications (MOSS 2007\2010) based on user
requirements under the direction of a Project Manager.
*Essential Job Functions*:
- Expertise Working with MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010.
· SharePoint Designer Experience with Data Form Web Parts, Workflow
· *Extensive experience developing* *custom Web Parts, workflows. *
· Considerable *experience setting lists, libraries and custom
views, eg. Content Editor Web Part, Data Form Web parts*
· Experience *creating, designing, customizing, and publishing
· Ability to work with the client object model using client side
· Good discipline with post-deployment testing
- Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and
follow through on tasks
- Independently troubleshoot and research challenging problems
- Work with end users and manage requirements.
- 6+ year’s technical experience.
- 4+ year’s technical SharePoint experience.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
and follow through on tasks
- Working Experience on the following
-Moss 2007/ SharePoint 2010
-SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
-Visual Studio 2005/2008
-SQL Server 2005\2008
*Thanks & Regards.*
*Sriven Technologies LLC ..,**
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>
*Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at