We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:**SharePoint/.Net Developer*

*          Location:  White Plains, NY*

*          Duration: long term*

Complete Description:

*Major Purpose of Job*: To design, develop, test, implement, document and
support SharePoint business applications (MOSS 2007\2010) based on user
requirements under the direction of a Project Manager.

* *

*Essential Job Functions*:

   - Expertise Working with MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010.

·         SharePoint Designer Experience with Data Form Web Parts, Workflow

·         *Extensive experience developing* *custom Web Parts, workflows. *

·         Considerable *experience setting lists, libraries and custom
views, eg. Content Editor Web Part, Data Form Web parts*

·         Experience *creating, designing, customizing, and publishing
InfoPath forms*

·         Ability to work with the client object model using client side
development technologies such as JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.

·         Good discipline with post-deployment testing

   - Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and
   follow through on tasks
   - Independently troubleshoot and research challenging problems
   - Work with end users and manage requirements.

   - 6+ year’s technical experience.

   - 4+ year’s technical SharePoint experience.
   - Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
   and follow through on tasks
   - Working  Experience  on the following

-Moss 2007/ SharePoint 2010

-SharePoint Designer 2007/2010