Hi All,

We have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable candidates.

*Title: DataStage (ETL) Developer*

*Location: downtown, Kansas City*

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

*DataStage Parallel Edition** **Version 8.1 or higher*

*Quality Stage a Plus*

5 years of DataStage hands-on IBM InfoSphere DataStage Enterprise Edition
5 years of hands-on RDMS SQL query experience in at least Microsoft SQL
Server and Oracle.
Experience with data warehouse and database systems and with relational and
dimensional database theory, architecture, design, and tools.
Experience coding, testing and implementing complex programs; developing
appropriate programs and system documentation according to established IT
standards; sourcing data from legacy systems that are to be loaded into
warehouse; and providing extracts of data from warehouse back to operational

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net