*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: O’Fallon, MO*
*Rate: Your best*
*Length: 18 Months*
*Experience: 6-7years as a Business Analyst.*
Ø Primary responsibility of this position is to manage the creation of
system high level design and functional specifications in large and complex
mainframe business projects.
Ø This individual will need to be able to understand and translate business
problems and opportunities in the context of the textual requirements and
translate those into effective technical solutions within a high-level
Ø This individual will work closely with mainframe and java development
counterparts to identify and document optimal system solutions that enable
the organization to achieve its goals. In addition, this position will be
responsible for updating and maintaining CICS online screen, web usability,
system interface, and other technical system documentation associated with
Ø Business Systems Analysts will drive the project analysis / design phase
of the project. The analysts will also serve as a functional and system
subject matter expert throughout the validation, implementation, and
post-implementation phases of projects.
Ø Domain of projects will range from online and batch mainframe
applications system changes, user front-end web enhancements, and 3rd party
vendor changes and associated interfaces.
Extensive experience facilitating the creation and documentation of
High-Level Design / Functional Specifications.
• Strong ability to research and prioritize user and functional
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management and ability to
motivate employees/teams to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic
problems; excellent teamwork skills.
• Must have fundamental understanding of Mainframe and COBOL/CICS online and
batch applications and application concepts.
• Proficiency using MS Visio, PowerPoint, MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint.
• Experience working within a structured, iterative SDLC lifecycle.
• Experience using Blueprint, iRise, RP Pro, or similar rapid prototyping
web UI tools.
• Experience creating Use Case diagrams and/or Business Process Modeling
• Knowledge/experience using Quality Center.
• Extensive technical background in Mainframe/CICS applications.
• Experience working within a waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodologies a
• Mortgage background experience
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at