*Hi  Friends , *

*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*

*!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!!*

Job Title : Peoplesoft Developer
Location:  Saint Louis Park, MN
Duration:  6+ Months Contract

Required:
3 + years in PeopleSoft HCM as a developer
3+ years using PeopleCode
The PeopleSoft HRMS system manages all UHG Employees.
The purpose of this initiative is to upgrade PeopleSoft version 9.0,
PeopleTools 8.49 to PeopleSoft 9.1, PeopleTools 8.51.
The developer on this project will be responsible for the design, build, and
testing of a number of initiatives that include: enhancements to HCM and ELM
modules.

The developer must have development experience in PeopleSoft HRMS
(preferably 9.0): online, app engine, Peoplecode, SQR, SQL.

Very Truly*,*

*Mirza Muneeb* |IT Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201 257 5081 Ext 146
Fax: 201 727 9296