We have an below urgent requirement from our client

*Title:  **Lawson Financials Consultant*

*Location: *Dallas, TX

*Duration: *3+ months

Required Skills:
Lawson -S3 Enterprise Financial Managment - 3 years experience, 4

Description of Services:
Contractor will assist client with fiscal year change, including testing and
go-live support. This change involves multiple Lawson companies and Lawson
modules and will include support of short year end close and days of the
week changes. The following Lawson Financial Suite modules are involved:
General Ledger (GL), Strategic Ledger (SL), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset
Management (AM), Accounts Receivable (AR), and Cash Management (CB). The
contractor will support client as follows: 1) support short year end close
prior to fiscal year change, 2) support performance of fiscal year change
steps, and 3) support data validation and remediation of any issues

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*