We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: Java Developer

Location: Raleigh, NC

Duration: 6 months

Must Haves:

- 5+ years of core java development experience
- Experience with Object Orientation and Design Patterns
- Experience with high performance and enterprise development
- Experience with multi-threading java applications
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate

- Telecom industry experience
- Experience with protocols/IP background
- Metering industry experience
- Experience with Junit testing

Insight Global is looking for a mid-level Java Developer in Raleigh, NC.
They will join a team working in an Agile environment for full software
lifecycle. They will be responsible for backend development including,
design, development, unit testing, and integration. This team builds the
core platform for all web apps to be supported on. They will do development
on 9-11 new and upgraded features. An ideal candidate will have experience
with real time high performance development and enterprise development
experience. They need to have 5+ years or core java development experience,
as well as SOA. Experience with Protocols/IP background and Telecom would be

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net