We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Title: *JD Edwards Functional Consultant
*Location: *Suffolk, VA
*Duration: *6+ months
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates
systems to parallel overall business strategies. Writes detailed description
of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify
computer programs. Develops and modifies computer programs/reports as
necessary. Assists users with usage of ERP and other systems: troubleshoot
issues, training, pioneer new system features.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities *
- Analyzes business requirements and documents existing processes and
- Develops and enhances software as needed following standard procedures
- Supports optimal database operations
- Uses outside resources as necessary to accomplish goals
- Suggests realignment of business processes to improve efficiency and
- Prioritizes projects assigned based on inputs
- Documents all system changes and enhancements
- Works with business process owners to support automation based on cost
benefit analysis as well as its alignment with corporate strategies
- B.A./B.S. degree required, Masters degree desirable
- 5+ years related experience in IT
- Strong background and experience in JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) ERP,
SQL, SQL Database, Oracle Database and/or Demantra in a Windows environment.
· JDE experience should be in manufacturing module (DRP/MPS/MRP)
Industry should be food and beverage but its not required.
· Understanding of Databases, Standard Programming Techniques,
Systems Design and Documentation practices.
- Ability to understand business processes and develop reasonable
improvement suggestions involving systems and/or process change.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Fast learner, adaptable to new technologies
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*
Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>*
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at