We have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable consultants.
*Title: Oracle Pl/Sql Developer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Experience working with very large Oracle 10g/11g databases essential.
- Experience programming in Open Systems/Unix environment essential.
- Programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle SQL*Plus, UNIX/Linux
Shell Scripts essential.
- Experience enhancing and maintaining legacy code written in Perl/AWK,
Korn shell script and even Cobol / VOS mainframe preferred.
- Able to performance tune SQL queries essential.
- Ability to translate business requirements into programming
- Experience with a Netezza environment preferred.
- Experience with terminal emulation tools (Hummingbird Exceed, PuTTY,
- Experience programming in Linux environments preferred.
- Perform the analysis, design, programming, troubleshooting,
modification and enhancement of software products, production programs or
customer applications mainly in a multi-terabyte Oracle data warehouse
environment. Responsible for writing code and completing programming,
testing and debugging of applications. Position requires a firm background
in software engineering and programming including analysis, design,
implementation and verification.
- Prepare / finalize forms, procedures and other documentation needed for
the installation and maintenance of application programs.
- Attend code walk-throughs to ensure complete and accurate code has been
- Work with offshore development resources, conduct code / peer reviews,
and identify issues, discrepancies and performance optimization
- Test program code for accuracy, completeness and efficiency before
installation of the programs into the production environment.
- Contribute to the completion of specified programs and projects
SoftSol Resources Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at