Hi All,

We have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable consultants.
*Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Required Skills-*

   - Experience working with very large Oracle 10g/11g databases essential.
   - Experience programming in Open Systems/Unix environment essential.
   - Programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle SQL*Plus, UNIX/Linux
   Shell Scripts essential.
   - Experience enhancing and maintaining legacy code written in Perl/AWK,
   Korn shell script and even Cobol / VOS mainframe preferred.
   - Able to performance tune SQL queries essential.
   - Ability to translate business requirements into programming
   specifications essential.
   - Experience with a Netezza environment preferred.
   - Experience with terminal emulation tools (Hummingbird Exceed, PuTTY,
   etc.) preferred.
   - Experience programming in Linux environments preferred.
   - Perform the analysis, design, programming, troubleshooting,
   modification and enhancement of software products, production programs or
   customer applications mainly in a multi-terabyte Oracle data warehouse
   environment. Responsible for writing code and completing programming,
   testing and debugging of applications. Position requires a firm background
   in software engineering and programming including analysis, design,
   implementation and verification.
   - Prepare / finalize forms, procedures and other documentation needed for
   the installation and maintenance of application programs.
   - Attend code walk-throughs to ensure complete and accurate code has been
   - Work with offshore development resources, conduct code / peer reviews,
   and identify issues, discrepancies and performance optimization
   - Test program code for accuracy, completeness and efficiency before
   installation of the programs into the production environment.
   - Contribute to the completion of specified programs and projects

SoftSol Resources Inc