*Hi Partners,*

* *

*                       We have below urgent requirement from our client.*

* *

*Title:* *Sr.Java developer with web services*

*Location:* *New Providence**, NJ***

*Duration:* *6+ months*

*Rate: DOE*

* *

*Minimum 7+ -10 years of experience with programming in Java*

*Strong experience with JMS including configuration and performance*

*Have a good understanding of Java,J2EE, Hibernate and Spring. *

*Requires good experience with Web Services (SOAP or REST) *

*Have strong analytical skills including troubleshooting. *

*Good SQL knowledge *

*Highly prefer experience with web portal development*

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,