*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
*Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
*• Work individually or with a small team of engineers to develop and debug
software applications that interact with other users and remote computers on
• Help with planning, scheduling and estimating development efforts.
• Develop solutions using object oriented design, applying design patterns,
and/or design for testing concepts.
• Use team-based source code control processes and systems.
• Must be capable of handling multiple projects at the same time and
• Work is performed at the customer’s site.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication
• Experience working with large codebases.
*Specific Knowledge/Skills *
• BS in CS/EE or equivalent experience.
• Experience with Java/C++, C++ templates, MFC, Win32, Standard Template
Library, and object oriented frameworks.
• Experience with software application development including user interface
design, multi-threading and debugging.
• Experience in networking application development.
• Experience in the entire software development life cycle including design,
development, and maintenance of a commercial product.
• Knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory, Windows Group Policy, and the Windows
• Knowledge of the following is desirable: Java, J2EE, Xcode, and C#.
• Familiarity with ODBC, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL or other RDBMS systems.
• In depth understanding of J2ee deployment
*.* Good understanding of SOA Architecture.
*.* Experience in Web Services Technologies: understanding of WSDL, XML
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at