*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Sr. Java Developer

Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Rate: $60/hr*

*Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
*• Work individually or with a small team of engineers to develop and debug
software applications that interact with other users and remote computers on
a network.
• Help with planning, scheduling and estimating development efforts.
• Develop solutions using object oriented design, applying design patterns,
and/or design for testing concepts.
• Use team-based source code control processes and systems.
• Must be capable of handling multiple projects at the same time and
prioritizing accordingly.
• Work is performed at the customer’s site.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication
skills.
• Experience working with large codebases.

* *

*Specific Knowledge/Skills *

• BS in CS/EE or equivalent experience.

• Experience with Java/C++, C++ templates, MFC, Win32, Standard Template
Library, and object oriented frameworks.

• Experience with software application development including user interface
design, multi-threading and debugging.

• Experience in networking application development.

• Experience in the entire software development life cycle including design,
development, and maintenance of a commercial product.

• Knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory, Windows Group Policy, and the Windows
security model.

• Knowledge of the following is desirable: Java, J2EE, Xcode, and C#.

• Familiarity with ODBC, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL or other RDBMS systems.

• In depth understanding of J2ee deployment

*.* Good understanding of SOA  Architecture.

*.* Experience in Web Services Technologies:  understanding of WSDL, XML
parsing/Binding technologies(JAXB/JAX-RPC,SAX/DOM).

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*