*2 MicroStrategy Developers – Focus on Dashboard Development*

*1 MicroStrategy Administrator – Focus on 9.x environment***

*Location: Burbank, CA*

*Contract: 6+ months*

Note: We are replacing one MicroStrategy Developer who is on site now, but
his work is not good enough.

Interview: Our MicroStrategy Architect is putting together this team.  He is
responsible for the interviews.

Phone interview and then a Skype interview – preference to our candidates
because of the quality of our existing Disney MicroStrategy consultants.

* *

Here is the description for the MicroStrategy Developer description (I do
not have one for the Administrator):

* *

We are looking for a talented and dedicated Senior MicroStrategy Developer
to join our dynamic applications team to develop dashboards and reports
using MicroStrategy development tools and environment.**

·         Develop dashboards utilizing MicroStrategy.

·         Identify performance bottlenecks, develop alternative solutions,
and present recommendations.

·         Develop solutions for faster back-end processes (MicroStrategy
intelligent cube data loads), dashboard searches, and improve overall
MicroStrategy performance and user experience.

·         Support implementation of MicroStrategy dashboard delivery via the
Internet (outside of the company network).

·         Will open and manage cases with MicroStrategy Technical Support:
1) provide relevant information to assist with issue resolution and 2)
follow-up to ensure issues are being addressed and resolved in a timely

·         Perform data validation and reconciliation, support and/or
participate in user acceptance testing, as well as migration and deployment
to production environment (including regression testing).

·         Assist with development of end user deployment processes and
ongoing support model.

·         In partnership with project manager, will determine tasks,
estimate work effort, and report progress and issues.

·         Establish strong working relationships with IT team members (BSA,
DBA, ETL Developer, and Manager) and MicroStrategy Technical Support.

*Required Education and Skills*

·         BS degree with 7+ years of experience in Information Technology

·         At least 5 years of MicroStrategy development, both in
MicroStrategy Web and Desktop

·         Extensive experience in MicroStrategy report services development
and dashboard development

·         Experience with mobile Dashboards is required; dashboards
delivered via Apple iPad is a strong plus

·         Comprehensive MicroStrategy Architecture and Administration

·         Experience with MicroStrategy Version 9.0.x required

·         Strong SQL skills are required, particularly in a DB2 environment.

·         Experience with DB2 sufficient to enable candidate to drive
performance tuning and optimization.

·         Well versed with RDBMS technology.

·         Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts

·         Good communication skills (cohesive/ logical presentation, clear
and concise verbal and written communication)

·         Must be a self-starter who can resolve issues with creative and
critical thinking

*Desired Skills and Capabilities*

·         Certified MicroStrategy project design and architect

·         Certified MicroStrategy report developer

·         Certified MicroStrategy platform administrator and understands
security implications.

·         MicroStrategy SDK development experience is a plus

·         MicroStrategy version upgrade experience is a plus

·         Experience with MicroStrategy interface with WebSphere IIS is a

·         Experience with Informatica is a plus

SCOTT | Sr Associate Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC
13800 Coppermine Road, Suite#204
Herndon, VA 20171
Office: 703.842.4866X302

Cell: 703.842.4866

Fax: 1866.725.2860

sc...@sriventech.com | www.sriventech.com

"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."