*2 MicroStrategy Developers – Focus on Dashboard Development*
*1 MicroStrategy Administrator – Focus on 9.x environment***
*Location: Burbank, CA*
*Contract: 6+ months*
Note: We are replacing one MicroStrategy Developer who is on site now, but
his work is not good enough.
Interview: Our MicroStrategy Architect is putting together this team. He is
responsible for the interviews.
Phone interview and then a Skype interview – preference to our candidates
because of the quality of our existing Disney MicroStrategy consultants.
Here is the description for the MicroStrategy Developer description (I do
not have one for the Administrator):
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Senior MicroStrategy Developer
to join our dynamic applications team to develop dashboards and reports
using MicroStrategy development tools and environment.**
· Develop dashboards utilizing MicroStrategy.
· Identify performance bottlenecks, develop alternative solutions,
and present recommendations.
· Develop solutions for faster back-end processes (MicroStrategy
intelligent cube data loads), dashboard searches, and improve overall
MicroStrategy performance and user experience.
· Support implementation of MicroStrategy dashboard delivery via the
Internet (outside of the company network).
· Will open and manage cases with MicroStrategy Technical Support:
1) provide relevant information to assist with issue resolution and 2)
follow-up to ensure issues are being addressed and resolved in a timely
· Perform data validation and reconciliation, support and/or
participate in user acceptance testing, as well as migration and deployment
to production environment (including regression testing).
· Assist with development of end user deployment processes and
ongoing support model.
· In partnership with project manager, will determine tasks,
estimate work effort, and report progress and issues.
· Establish strong working relationships with IT team members (BSA,
DBA, ETL Developer, and Manager) and MicroStrategy Technical Support.
*Required Education and Skills*
· BS degree with 7+ years of experience in Information Technology
· At least 5 years of MicroStrategy development, both in
MicroStrategy Web and Desktop
· Extensive experience in MicroStrategy report services development
and dashboard development
· Experience with mobile Dashboards is required; dashboards
delivered via Apple iPad is a strong plus
· Comprehensive MicroStrategy Architecture and Administration
· Experience with MicroStrategy Version 9.0.x required
· Strong SQL skills are required, particularly in a DB2 environment.
· Experience with DB2 sufficient to enable candidate to drive
performance tuning and optimization.
· Well versed with RDBMS technology.
· Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts
· Good communication skills (cohesive/ logical presentation, clear
and concise verbal and written communication)
· Must be a self-starter who can resolve issues with creative and
*Desired Skills and Capabilities*
· Certified MicroStrategy project design and architect
· Certified MicroStrategy report developer
· Certified MicroStrategy platform administrator and understands
· MicroStrategy SDK development experience is a plus
· MicroStrategy version upgrade experience is a plus
· Experience with MicroStrategy interface with WebSphere IIS is a
· Experience with Informatica is a plus
SCOTT | Sr Associate Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC
13800 Coppermine Road, Suite#204
Herndon, VA 20171
sc...@sriventech.com | www.sriventech.com
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at