*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Network Administrator

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Required Skills:*

·         Good communication skills

·         BS in Computer Science or similar

·         Minimum 2 years of Network Admin or Sys Admin experience

·         *Network certification (CCNA, CCIE, etc.)*

·         Minimum 2 years Hands On Software Engineering experience

·         Network Architecture experience

·         Hands On SNMP experience

*Desired Skills:*

·         System Architecture experience

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.