*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
*Position: Lab Environment Operations Administrator*
*Location- Downingtown, PA*
*Duration: Long term contract position*
*Local – nonlocal candidates will be ok. There will be in person interview
for Local candidates.*
· A minimum of 12-18 months experience in a technical support or
similar role (NOC, XNOC, CO, HE)
· Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data
from various sources
· Basic knowledge of the OSI model, switching and internet routing
· Strong network diagnostic skills
· Knowledge of Linux kernel, command line and system diagnostics
· Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management
tools (MRTG, Spectrum, NAGIOS, HPNA, NetMRI, SNMP - traps and informs)
· Exposure to scripting basics (Perl, BASH, and other web app
language such as SQL and PHP)
· Experience of analyzing system and network performance using
monitoring and graphical data
· Experience of diagnosing network and service issues, following
them through to resolution
· Capable of multi-tasking, good time management, and
prioritization of workload
· Clear communicator with good technical or wiki documentation skill
· Strong working knowledge of Outlook, MS Office programs etc.
· Strong knowledge of IP networks
· Knowledge of Storage area Networks
· Ability to design diagrams and write documents using MS Visio and
other document authoring software
· Knowledge of software development life cycle and test process and
· Working knowledge of and practical application of software
development best practices
· Integration experience with embedded applications, preferably
related to the cable industry
· Working experience with Cable modems, eMTAs, and STBs
· Understanding of Change Management frameworks such as ITIL.
· Familiarity with RAID disk technologies.
· Must be very detailed oriented and have a passion for accuracy
· Ability to clearly and concisely describe problems in both
written and oral forms and communicate both orally and in writing in a
clear, professional and pleasant manner.
· Must be willing to accept additional assignments, and take the
lead, and assist other team members as necessary
· Ability to work autonomously without close supervision or
· Knowledge of Server Applications.
· An understanding of patch management software
· Familiarity with Backup software and strategies
· Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers,
email servers, firewalls, databases, file shares
· Self-motivated with desire for continuous learning
*Some key points what you can look for this position :*
Client is looking for Administrator who has worked in Lab environment.
Candidate should have some cable domain experience(you can look for that).
Total experience would be 3-4 years max 5 years.
Look for the person who has experience in handling entire lab. Candidate
should be Administrator not system administrator.
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
2 Keystone Avenue,Suite # 500,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at