Hello,

I have an urgent openings on    *SAP CRM Functional Analyst*  Position with
my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available.
Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details,
Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           SAP CRM Functional Analyst*

Project Duration           :           6 plus months

City                              :           Pittsburgh

State                             :           PA

*Primary Skills:           SAP Functional Analysts with a minimum of 5
years experience with the CRM Billing Module.*

*Optional Skills            :           Exposure to SAP ECC 6.0 is
preferred but not required      *

*POSITION SUMMARY:*

Analyze SAP functions, business processes, and user needs and perform
functional configuration and maintenance tasks according to operational and
business needs.

--
*Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can
Reach Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303