We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* *Oracle Financial Techno Functional Consultant*

*Location*: New York   NY

*Duration: *2+ Months

·        *Job Description:*

·         Looking for consultant to work on refunds which is integration
from AR to AP.  If customer is pleased with the resource, they may

·         decide to extend for 9 + months.

·         Consultant should be technical and familiar with the functional
aspects of AR.  Additionally, they should be well versed on technical
aspects of AR capable of writing conversions, interfaces and reports.

·         Insurance Industry experience a plus.

·         Local to NYC a plus.
Start in January initially for 2 months.

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,