Hello,

I have an urgent openings on    *Lotus Notes Resource  *Position with my
client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           Lotus Notes Resource *

Project Duration           :           6 plus months

City                              :           Columbus

State                             :           OH

*Primary Skills            :           7+ years experience supporting of
Lotus Notes and supporting Domino*

*Secondary Skills         :           *

Make sure Consultant's skills match the required technical skills and are
included in the resume (scanning purposes).

Reveal / Review job description detail with each candidate.

Provide the following details for each submittal: (Without all

of this information, candidate will not be considered)

*Job Description:*

The individual will be responsible for contributing to a variety of tasks
including:

Requirements analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, User Support

*Job Requirements*

7+ years experience supporting of Lotus Notes

7+ years experience supporting Domino

5+ years experience supporting Lotus Script

Experience with Process IT

Excellent communication and customer service skills

Ability to work independently within a team environment
*

Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards