We have a hot opening for.......
Job Title: Senior Java Developers
Location: Chicago, IL
Position : 3 to 6 months contract to hire
Start Date: ASAP
Rate= best all inclusive for contract to hire
This position will be a member/lead of a team to participate in the
architecture, design, development and testing of various JEE/Java
Participates in the full SDLC, including meetings, iterative development,
estimations and design sessions.
. Works with business analysts to resolve complex end user issues.
. Delivering project assignments on time, within budget and with
. Works with the Project Managers, Business Analysts and other team
members to write and review technical specifications as required, meeting
the objectives of functional specifications. Specifically, identifying
specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as
. Collaborating with other Architects and Software Engineering
resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
. Participate as a member of the team to develop the enterprise
solutions from design through deployment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work
* Minimum of 5 years total experience in development of Java/JEE
* Expert Java 5
* Strong communications skills.
* Strong experience in application design, design patterns and
* Strong SQL knowledge and data access frameworks and technologies.
* Experienced with IBM WebSphere 6.x or above (or similar Application
server) management and configuration.
* Service Oriented Architecture experience and strong web service
integration skills (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI)
* Experience designing and implementing with Struts or other MVC
* Experience with UML modeling and effectively communication for
* Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure,
* Successful history of web projects delivered.
* Ability to clearly write technical specifications.
* Experience working with z/OS DB2
. Working knowledge of Spring Dependency Injection and other core
. Experience with web-based rich client access technologies.
ICEFaces, MyFaces, AJAX , or other comparable framework.
. Experience with IBM RAD toolset
. Experience designing and implementing with Hibernate or another
ORM / EJB3 JPA provider.
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate or Employer Details:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> I <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com>
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at