Hi,

           We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.
*

Subject   : .Net Lead Developer

Location : Nashville, TN

Duration : 6  Months *

*

Requirement:*
Understand/gathers project requirements from the customer
Possesses knowledge of different estimation techniques with the ability to
use at least one
*
Design Skills*
Understands the architecture of the project system and create a technical
environment for the team (Assists/trains the team through technical
challenges)
Develops and reviews technical/functional design documents (LLD and HLD)
Knowledge of different frameworks and design methodologies
Remains updated with technology trends in the industry and assist
architecture team in research
Should have worked on various Design Patterns like Singleton pattern,
factory patterns

*Development*
Has as a sound understanding of the projects architecture
Performs unit testing and conducts peer code reviews
Remains updated with the industry wide best practices
Develops/contributes to the coding standards identifying reusable artifacts
Should be hands on .Net 3.0 /3.5 framework , ASP.net MVC
Should have extensively worked on web services / WCF services
Should have used n Unit and VSTS in recent projects
*
Work Management*
Ability to independently estimate project level efforts and schedules (Tier
2 projects)
Owns responsibility and manages deliverables of projects
Create and review all periodic/adhoc reports along with presenting to
client/stakeholders
Ability to do root cause analysis and improve turnaround time
Remains on top of the project capturing all matrices defined, tracking for
any deviations and applying corrective actions
Proactively identify risks associated to the project and come up with
workable solutions

*Team Management*
Effectively delegates activities within the team and monitors all tasks
Ensures optimum efficiency and productivity of the team
Conducts trainings in area of specialization or as per project needs
Ensures team spirit and constant knowledge sharing within the team

*Client Management*
Responsive to client communication
Sends regular status updates and escalates issues
Consulting with customers on issue resolution
*

 Thanks & Regards....

Umendar
IT Recruiter