*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
Job Title: Development - *Java Developer* III
Duration: 6+ month
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
Rate: Give your best
Specializes in Java - Has experience in the development, maintenance, and
testing of software programs. Responsibilities include Coding, testing,
and debugging application programs from functional specifications. These
individuals will work from program specifications or prototypes * Works
under the direction of a team leader, senior technical person or analyst.
· 5+ year Java/J2EE experience designing and developing enterprise
· 5+ applications
· 2+ year mobile application development using Android SDK in a
· 2+ professional environment. Experience with multiple mobile
· Proven ability to rapidly prototype and develop new features for
the mobile device
· Strong analytical and development skills to troubleshoot and
performance tune web applications
· Experience creating and consuming SOAP based or JSON/REST web
services and communicating with external systems
· Ability to mentor developers and work well in a team environment
· Ability to work in agile development environment with minimal
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and flexibility.
Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills.
· Experience with following: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit,
Tomcat, JBoss, Ant, Android, iOS, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JSP
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
2 Keystone Avenue,Suite # 500,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at