I have an urgent openings on    *AB initio developers  *Position with my
client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

*Job Title                      :           AB initio developers*

Project Duration           :           6 months

City                              :           Tampa

State                             :           FL

Interview Type                        :           F2F must.

*Primary Skills    :           AB Initio Senior Developer 2 openings-

·         6-8 Exp professional in ETL technologies.

·         2-3 years’ experience in AB Initio.
Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards

Raghavedra Gaddam