We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Program Manager

*Location*: Nashville, TN

*Duration: *6+ Months

Primary Skill:  Program Management
Proficiency Level:  Industry Practitioner (5+ Years Experience)
Original Assignment Start Date:  1/16/2012
Updated Assignment Start Date:  2/1/2012
Assignment End Date:  4/1/2015

Program Manager  to join our team and work at the client's location in
Franklin/Nashville, Tennessee.

Nissan / Keane

The ideal candidate must have experience in the automotive industry with
subject matter expertise across the complete value chain including skills
in CRM, social media, the customer experience in the automotive industry,
web design and general business knowledge of how an automotive OEM

 Qualifications: AO Delivery Management - AO Delivery Experience

Minimum Years Required: 5

Qualifications: Business Analysis - Domain Knowledge - Manufacturing

Minimum Years Required: 5

Qualifications: Client Relationship Management

Minimum Years Required: 5

Other Required Qualifications/Experience:  Qualification: Program
Management with Manufacturing and automotive experience

Minimum Years Required: 5

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,