I have an urgent openings on    *Android Application Developer*   Position
with my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available.
Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details,
Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           Android Application Developer*

Project Duration           :           6 months +

City                              :           NJ & KS

No Of Openings          :           7

*Other Information:     *

·         Knowledge of OMA-DM protocol(added advantage)

·         Should have C++/Java experience.

·         Should have expertise in Android middleware, framework and JNI.

Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards

Raghavedra Gaddam