We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. WebSphere Administrator

Location: Baltimore, MD

Duration: 6-12 Months Contact

Job Description:

-at least 4 years of Websphere experience (and experience doing a migration
from version 6.1 to 7/8 is a plus)

-Red Hat Linux, UNIX platforms

-administration, scripting, completing migrations, and clustering

-Shell scripting experience

-JVM (Java Virtual Machine)

- Great communication skills

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini