Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* OBIEE Consultant

*Location*: Piscataway, NJ

*Duration: *3-4 weeks

Start Date: Mar 19 2012 – must be onsite March 19th

Needed: Provide up to fifteen (15) days to assist IEEE with development
activities using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
11.1.1.5.
Must have upgrade experience from Oracle 10g to 11g OBIEE in a Linux
cluster environment. IE two or more nodes. Experience with a single node
will NOT work.

*
*

*Thanks & Regards.*