We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
Title: Senior Oracle DB Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6 months to a year*
*·*         6 - 8 years of Oracle DB development experience
*·  *       Write Complex PL/SQL queries
*·*         Experience with Oracle DB 10g, 11g, 11gr2 in creating
procedures, packages, functions and reports
*·*         Strong orientation towards processes and coding standards
*·*         6+ years experience in performance tuning of stored procedures
and packages
*·*         Ability to work on data import/export jobs
*·*         Clear understanding of architectural concepts and the
fundamentals of good software design.
*·*         Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Ability to think through and solve complex technical problems.
*·*         Must be a resourceful person who is willing to share
information for the better
*· *        Must be able to multi task and work independently
 Preferred: nice to have, but not required*
*·   *      DBA experience in performance tuning of databases
*·   *      1-2 years of experience with other database such as MS SQL
creating procedures & packages

Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,