We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Siebel CRM Technical Architect

*Location*: Houston, TX

*Duration: *3-4 weeks

Very hands on System Architect and less of a developer.  Very comfortable
troubleshooting the Siebel Environment with

  Clustering, Load Balancing, BI Publisher, 2008 OS, VM, and IIS 7.5.

*Requirements: *

* *

  •            Hands-on knowledge of the Siebel 8 installation, preferably installation

  •            Installation experience on VM

  •            Prior experience of BI Publisher installation and
configuration of the OOB Reports

  •            Working knowledge of the Windows 2008 server configuration
and security model is a must

  •            Working knowledge of the IIS 7 Administration is a must

  •            Prior Experience on Siebel Security Adapter configuration

  •            Working knowledge of the Microsoft Clustering

  •            F5 Load Balancing and setting up configuration pool is a plus

  •            Experience of non-Siebel UI (.net portal) interacting with
Siebel Database is a definite plus

  •            Configuration of PRM Portal and Single Sign-On (SSO) is

  •            Problem solving and Analytic skill regarding performance
tuning, monitoring, sizing of the environment, knowledge of the EVT tool
  •            Basic knowledge of 11g database configuration related to
Siebel installation and tuning.

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,