We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject:* Siebel CRM Technical Architect
*Location*: Houston, TX
*Duration: *3-4 weeks
Very hands on System Architect and less of a developer. Very comfortable
troubleshooting the Siebel Environment with
Clustering, Load Balancing, BI Publisher, 2008 OS, VM, and IIS 7.5.
• Hands-on knowledge of the Siebel 8 installation, preferably
• Installation experience on VM
• Prior experience of BI Publisher installation and
configuration of the OOB Reports
• Working knowledge of the Windows 2008 server configuration
and security model is a must
• Working knowledge of the IIS 7 Administration is a must
• Prior Experience on Siebel Security Adapter configuration
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Clustering
• F5 Load Balancing and setting up configuration pool is a plus
• Experience of non-Siebel UI (.net portal) interacting with
Siebel Database is a definite plus
• Configuration of PRM Portal and Single Sign-On (SSO) is
• Problem solving and Analytic skill regarding performance
tuning, monitoring, sizing of the environment, knowledge of the EVT tool
• Basic knowledge of 11g database configuration related to
Siebel installation and tuning.
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com <s...@sriventech.com>**
Ph: 703-842-4305 X 306
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at