We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
Subject: Linux Admins
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 3+ months
Interview: Face to face must*

We have 2 positions for Linux Admins in Atlanta GA. Will need to onsite

1.       3 years with VMWARE
2.       Linux (Redhat preferred), Wintel, stability and reliability (ask
about these)

1.      5+ years VMware and tomcat and apache
2.       VMware, Linux (Redhat preferred), Wintel, stability and
reliability (ask about these)

* Day-to-Day *
* Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other system
problems, and replace defective components when necessary
* Review and approve the planning and implementation of server security
measures to protect data, software, and hardware
* Review and approve the design, configuration and testing of computer
hardware, networking software and operating system software
* Monitor server performance to determine whether adjustments need to be
made, and counsel organization on where changes will need to be made in the
* Present system flow diagrams to organization and review and approve
systems procedures
* Supervise and perform systems implementation
* Supervise and assist in computer operation functions
* Perform other duties as assigned

Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,