Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant who fits to the below requirement.

Please send updated resumes along with consultant contact information, expected
rate, current location and availability.

Position:  Sr. Java Developer (4 positions)

Location: Lansing, Michigan

Duration: Long Term

Mandatory Skills (as per solicitation) *

Candidates will be evaluated on the following criteria:

·         8+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer

·         Experience in My Eclipse Environment

·         1+ years’ experience Programming LDAP interfaces

·         5+ years’ experience in Java Programming

·         5+ years’ experience Programming Oracle PL/SQL

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc