*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Oracle Applications DBA

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Oracle Financials DBA*

Oracle Applications DBA with 12i experience

Oracle Applications DBA will be an integral member of project team on an
Oracle 12i upgrade project.  This individual will need extensive Oracle
E-Business and upgrade experience to succeed in this role.  At the end of
the project lifecycle, this individual will ensure timely knowledge
transfer to the Infrastructure Production Support team.

* *

1.      Experienced in gathering, analyzing, and articulating business
requirements in technical terminology

2.      Strong oral and written communication skills; active listening
ability and presenting persuasive recommendations

3.      Strong collaboration and influencing skills

4.      Ability to proactively bring up issues to Team Leads

*5.      **10+ years minimum experience as an Oracle Applications DBA*

6.      Oracle E-Business Expertise on 12i releases (12.1.3.x)

7.      Oracle Application DBA with 12i experience upgrading 11g DBMS, and
appropriate OAS upgrade

8.      Oracle E-Business environment administration and management using

9.      Oracle E-Business Database performance tuning, locking issue

10.  Oracle E-Business New Product addition in to existing environment

11.  Experience with OID and LDAP. Active Director integration experience a

12.  Proven track record in managing and tuning large volume Oracle

13.  Experience in UNIX environment required (Solaris)

14.  Experience with DEV/QA environment support, and potentially
Post-Production Support

15.  - MUST HAVE oracle APPS E-Business

16.  - Must HAVE Communication Skills, high people interaction environment

17.  This position will work in a MATRIX structure interfacing with an
functional APPS team.

18.  MUST HAVE UNIX Scripting AND/OR Perl Scripting is very important

19.  This position involves CLONING

20.  Preferred Knowledge on job scheduler via mainframe  ESP.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.