Position: Java Developer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 1 Year (Long Term - Can be extended)
Number of Candidates Needed: 2
• Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior
• Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
• Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g.
• May perform unit design.
• Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior
• Performs work assigned by others
• Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
• Participates in solution design, and may design solution components
• Develops, unit-tests, configure, solutions designed by others
• 6 to 8 years experience with Java, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages
• Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated
Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
• Ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
• Basic understanding of modern software design and development
methodologies such as Object oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
and Database Management Systems concepts
• Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server or Oracle and SQL
• Understanding of basic Database Administration.
• Basic understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
• Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting, and testing
• Understanding of quality and security standards
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at