Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

NEED FACE 2 FACE AFTER TELEPHONIC

Skills:
Senior SharePoint 2010 Developer
SharePoint 2010 Solution Developer with 5+ years of experience as a
SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and
delivery of web-based applications.
SharePoint Developer will have experience with SharePoint Technologies -
Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server 2010, InfoPath,
Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web
Services.
Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
Experience with Web Services (WCF).
Exposure to the SharePoint 2010 beta is a plus
Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments
is preferred.
Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com