Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Position  : SQL Developer *
*Location :   Franklin, TN
Duration :  6 months +*

Must Have:
SQL Developer Contractor#2 & #3: they will be working with another in-house
developer (or two) to build a new application. This application will take
feeds from our different payroll systems to produce the employer W2s and
1099 files and forms that Compupay files to the different tax authorities
(eg IRS) at the local, state and federal level. The project is estimated to
be completed by Dec-2012. *I would like to get one that is a strong SQL
developer with SSIS/SSRS (or Crystal reports). And the second one would
need in addition to the SQL development, .Net/c# to aid with the actual
applications (eg user presentation) aspect of things*
**