*Greetings from Robert,*

Job Title: Web Developer

Work Location : Shelton, CT

Duration :  Long Term

*Experience :   Min 10 yrs and above.*

*Required Attributes*

.         JavaScript, HTML, CSS

.         Strong understanding of clean coding best practices

.         Strong understanding of ways to reduce application complexity

.         Strong understanding of REST APIs

.         Strong understanding of page performance optimizations

.         Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility (IE, Firefox,
Chrome, Safari)

.         Strong understanding of responsive web design (device agnostic)

.         Agile development tools (svn, git, atlassian tools)

.         Enjoys programming and learning new technologies

.         Node.js - Event-driven I/O server-side JavaScript environment

.         Express - Web Framework

.         Backbone - JavaScript MVC

.         JQuery

.         Mustache - Templates

.         RequireJS - JavaScript loader

.         LessJS

.         Mongoose/MongoDB

.         Twitter Bootstrap

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **
Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*