Hope you are doing great.
Please go through the below requirement and send matching resumes
Title: SQL Server DBA
NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN START ASAP!
please send resumes to ra...@sriveninfosys.net
Monitors, maintains, and administers relational data bases across multiple
environments. Responsible for user administration, database configuration,
backup and restore, Performance monitoring, disaster recovery planning,
release management and capacity management activities.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:* THE FOLLOWING ARE THE USUAL, BASIC AND ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION. THESE FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN
EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED.
• Administer, monitors, maintains and controls the organization's physical
and relational data bases.
• Responsible for backups, physical sizing and monitoring of operational
• Monitors database backup, load and processing jobs for errors.
• Monitors database sizes and growth rate for capacity management and
• Participates in the installation, configuration, evaluation and
implementation of DBMS software and data base tools.
• Participates in disaster recovery planning and testing.
• Participates in the analysis and resolution of issues related to
information flow and content with clients and IT management and staff.
• Participates in the implementation of new or enhanced database systems.
• Monitors data architecture standards and conventions and reviews data
models and database implementations for conformance to standards.
*REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:*
• Knowledge of SQL Server and DB2 or Oracle.
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with Database Monitoring tools
• Solid experience in standard administration activities, such as Backup
and Recovery, Security and Authentication, Performance Monitoring, Tuning
• Solid experience with Database Clustering and Replication on Enterprise
• Knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel, Access, Visio and Word
• Ability to communicate professionally both orally and written.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
*REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:*
• Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field. Experience
can substitute for the degree.
• A minimum of three years database administration, monitoring and / or
• Requires knowledge of Database monitoring tools as a significant part of
the job in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to effectively interact with both internal and external contacts
in person, by e-mail and over the phone.
Voice : 214-774-2178
E-Mail: ra...@sriveninfosys.net <sudh...@sriveninfosys.net> Gmail : *rahul
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at