*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Java Developer

Location: Menlo Park, CA

Duration: 6 Months Contract

*Job Description:*

• 5-6 years of extensive Java and JavaEE development experience,
preferably on multi-tier web-based business applications.

• 4+ years of strong SQL Queries experience in developing applications
and understanding data schemas

• 2 years of experience with Jasper or iReport or Jfree

• Familiarity with frontend user interface development technologies
like JavaScript, AJAX, JSON, HTML/DOM

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* **| **
Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*