*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: HP-UX Admin

Location: Glendale, CA

Duration : 6 months extendable contract.

*HP UX L3 Job Description: *

                    Sever build exp.

                    Console management and administration – Manage HP
Blade servers C7000 C3000 Chasis

                    Patch and Package Administration using Ignite

                    HA – Good experience in VCS / MC SG

                    HA – New HA setup planning and implementation knowledge

                    Experience in HP Vpar and HP VM

                    Ignite – Good experience in Ignite setup and management

                    Strong knowledge and experience in SAN, Networking
related configurations and setups

                    Strong knowledge in HP Vpar / VM recovery from backup

                    Troubleshoot P2V problems/issues

                    DR site planning and implementation

                    Performance and  capacity planning, Server
migration and consolidation

                    Advanced shell/ perl scripting knowledge

                    Client focused delivery

                    Meeting SLA

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **
Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*